Saturday, March 14, 2009

bitter sweet

We are in the final stages of building our new house. We closed on the sale of our current home this last week. It is a bitter sweet string of events. We are so excited as our new house nears completion, but I can't help but feeling so sad when I think of leaving our ward and our neighbors. We have loved our ward and feel very blessed to have met and made friends with such wonderful people around us. Hopefully, we will be just as lucky in this new chapter of our life.

Here are some photos of how our house has progressed over the last few months.








7 comments:

Two Wheeler said...

Gina just showed me this blog. Congrats on the new house! Is it Daybreak?

travdean said...

I agree Jen, it is definitely bitter sweet. It is always tough to move because of all the great people we have as friends and neighbors.

Andrea said...

Your new house looks beautiful! How fun to watch the building progress. You'll have to stop by SU! more often now that you are so close!

Paula said...

Wahoo! I can't wait until we are neighbors and I can come borrow a cup of sugar or a roll of toilet paper or $1,000 or so . . . whatever! I absolutely love the arched doorway (is it still a doorway even though it's wide?). It's simply beautiful.

rachel ramsay said...

hey friend... we should catch up or something...

Lori said...

your home looks beautiful!!!

Heidi #1 said...

Looks like a very beautiful home! I am excited for you guys. You don't need any of us bozos in Bountiful anyway!