Wednesday, December 2, 2009

baby foxley

Wow. It is like November never even registered with my blogging brain. Can I blame it on the approaching stress of the holidays? Or maybe...can I blame it on...our brand new baby foxley due to arrive this spring? Travis and I are so excited for this new addition to our rapidly growing family. Once again, we won't be finding out the gender of the peanut, so don't try to convince us otherwise! ;) Anna has no clue what is about to rock her world, but she does love being around other kids and babies, so we think this will be ok with her (cross our fingers!). Once again, this pregnancy has left me pretty sick, tired, and I feel so blessed to have a good sport and support like Travis by my side through it all. (Although, I am not sure how blessed he feels at the moment! :) )

Here is the first picture of the peanut: (It looks exactly like a little teddy bear to me!)



18 comments:

Lori said...

soooooooooooo exciting! congrats to your peanut teddy bear!

Paula said...

Yay! I'm so happy for all of you!

travdean said...

I do feel very blessed and lucky to have Jen!

Brianna said...

Surprise babies are the best (just ask Nate)... Congrats!!

AmyPoll said...

Congratulations Jen...I am so excited for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for all three of you :)Love you!

White Family said...

I am so happy for you - seriously, it's been too long since I've seen my old friend. We need to do lunch. Fo' real! Yay for you and your family!

bob said...

Wow! Congrats Jen! I am so excited for you guys! Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon.

Jaime Dubois said...

Congratulations...I had no idea! I am so excited for you!! :)

Erin said...

This is exciting news. Thanks for sharing and congratulations!!!

Kristina Werner said...

AHHH!!! I'm so excited for you! :)

The Cushing Family said...

CONGRATS JEN!!! I am so excited for you. But, how do you guys wait to find out??? Just because you AREN'T finding out if you're having a boy or girl, I am DYING to know!!! You're killin me!
Hope you are starting to feel better. Take Care!

Michelle said...

Congrats! I'm happy for you! Sorry you are sick. And good for you not peeking...I couldn't do it.

Kellie said...

Congratulations Jen! I'm so excited for you! I like to see you are following the Noorda plan!

Unknown said...

Woohoo! Super exciting.

Talk of the Town said...

It's a sock monkey!!! How exciting and I hope you aren't as sick this time around :)

April and Jared Fenn said...

yippee!! Congrats to you guys!

amy said...

congratulations foxley family!
we miss you guys.