Wednesday, October 1, 2008

new tricks

Anna has some new tricks she wants to show off to everyone. She has been working hard every day to perfect these exciting, new skills. We have been so busy practicing that we haven't blogged for a whole week! Here is the first picture as she mentally prepares to astound us all...

The first trick is being able to lift up her head to a whopping 45 degrees...by herself! Get ready... It only lasts a second...

The second trick (which is an Anna specialty) is that her legs go just as high as her head. Whenever she tries to lift one end, the other magically follows. (Wow! Check out that extension! :)


Too tired to try again!

The third trick is that Anna is now smiling! I must say, every morning when I go in her room it helps me know I can make it through the day after I see her smile at me. What a reward!


11 comments:

travdean said...

I love it! She sure is a cutie. She does have some pretty good tricks up her sleeve. I was just wondering, how do you reward her after she performs a trick? I think she is very "tricky".

trent said...

I knew she would be tricky. It was a given!

I cannot wait to see the tricks...maybe even teach her a few of my own.

She is so cute!

Brianna said...

I love when they start to smile too! Wait til she laughs...

AmyPoll said...

what a cute smile!!!

Mary Elizabeth said...

So advanced! Both ends at the same time. You are amazing to capture it all, I'm always a second to late.

Mandi said...

Awe, adorable! So talented already! :)

Michelle said...

Nice tricks, Anna! Good for you! She's beautiful, Jen. So glad I found you!

Kellie said...

She's a cutie. Those smiles make it all worth it.

April and Jared Fenn said...

amazing how fast they grow! Sooner than we know it our kids will be changing OUR diapers.

gina bina said...

She's a genius. I can already tell! I promise we are getting together THIS month. No excuses. Maybe we should do a FHE with the Lake's for old times sake?

bob said...

What a trickster! I'm impressed. I still can't lift my legs and head at the same time!

Also, Shayla's doing her best to grow a little friend for Anna. We're having a girl, due in March!