Monday, January 5, 2009

first christmas

My 2009 New Year's Resolution is to stay caught up with my blog! So, over the next few days you are going to get a post a day a la 2008.

This year Anna enjoyed her first Christmas. We spent the holiday with my parents in St. George. We were blessed to have my two brothers and sister and their families there to celebrate with us. Even though Anna didn't understand what was going on, it was so fun to see the excitement and wonder in her eyes.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Anna Christmas morning.


She had quite an unusual unwrapping technique: grab...tear...eat...repeat.





Anna posing in front of the Christmas tree in her new jammies. (Note the tongue rubbing her gums. Its true...she is teething.)

3 comments:

Brianna said...

That's so great that your entire fam was together this Christmas. Don't you think it's about time to invent flavored wrapping paper? We'd be rich!

travdean said...

Christmas was a lot of fun. Kids definitely make the holiday better.

Michelle said...

So cute. I love having a baby for holidays!