Monday, October 5, 2009

open for business!


For the last few months I have been working feverishly on a new, exciting project…and it just went live TODAY! It is a site called myLDSmemories.com, and I am so pleased with how it turned out. It is a site with free software so you can make your own hardbound, personalized photo Memory Books! You can make books from scratch, or simply drop your own photos into the pre-designed themed pages. You can have a beautiful, hardbound book in minutes! ;) Ok. I sound like a salesman now, but I truly am genuinely excited about this site and the products available. So, check it out here, if you like what you see, spread the word! (You can click through some sample books right on the home page.) EVERYONE also GETS 50% OFF DURING OCTOBER…so you should all make a book now! ;) Ok. I'll stop.

12 comments:

travdean said...

Very nice work Niff. I am proud of you. You are very talented and did a great job with this project.

AmyPoll said...

That looks great...is there a price list anywhere on the site? I couldn't find one. I am completely amazed at your good work...congrats!!!

Joellyn said...

Wow! How cool is that? I'm blown away!

K+N+N+A said...

Jen! This is beautiful... I wish I'd used your site for the reunion books from 2008. :) Maybe next time. Congrats! You're so talented. I can't wait to see more. Hope to see you next summer!

Love,
Nicole (and Kevin and Noah)
@>->--

Paula said...

It's so beautiful, just like everything you do. Congrats!!!

Lori said...

way to go!!!!!

Andrea said...

Beautiful designs as always!! Looks awesome.

Anonymous said...

Good Job Jen! I am so proud of you :) I sent out a mass email to all my family and friends, and I've gotten a few responses from my sisters about how interested they are! If you get them, you're amazing, which I already knew :)
Love ya!

gina bina said...

Super cool Jen! You've been a busy little mother haven't you?? I'll totally give you a shout out on my blog! Not that anyone reads it...

Michelle said...

Congrats. I'll have to check it out!

April and Jared Fenn said...

I checked it out and I have to say AMAZING job! It is super cool. The only hard thing for me, is that all my mission pictures are on film which means I'd have to scan every picture. :( I should get ambitious and do it.

Talk of the Town said...

Jen, this is awesome. I looked at it awhile ago and am finally getting time to say, YOU'RE AWESOME!

You should email me. I've moved up to Canada and things have been so insane I never got to call you before I left.

email me lady!