Wednesday, August 27, 2008

wiggle worm

So I figured out why Anna was so active in my belly...because she is the biggest WIGGLE WORM EVER!!!! She has shimmied out of blankets, onesies, and yes...even diapers. (Trust me. You don't want to see a picture of THAT!)

This is usually how we find Anna after a nap. This is actually a very cute and sweet little footie pajama outfit, although it doesn't look much like it anymore. (I have no idea where the legs and feet of the pajamas have disappeared to in the photo).

So much for the early lessons on modesty. She is a little magician that has turned this adorable pink outfit into an off-the-shoulder cocktail number! We call her
our monkey. Those legs and arms never stop!

2 comments:

travdean said...

I hold the Monkey daily and I can confirm that she is a complete wiggle worm. It will be interesting to see what happens when she can move even better.

Mary Elizabeth said...

She is adorable! I can understand "wiggle worms". Looking forward to meeting her