Sunday, September 14, 2008

the best gift

Before I left on maternity leave I was working at Stampin' Up! as a product designer. I didn't know beforehand if Anna was going to be a boy or a girl, so my friends at work decided to throw me a baby shower after the baby came. Last week I packed Anna in the car and made the long commute once again to Riverton for the baby shower. (I don't miss the commute! :)

Anna received a ton of CUTE things, the lasagna (my favorite) was amazing, and the party favors and decorations were nothing short of SU! creative team's best, but I have to say that I received the best gift of all! When I arrived at SU!, I took the elevator down to the Atrium. As the elevator doors opened, I was welcomed with hugs and smiles from some of my very favorite people—people that I have really missed being around every day. The best gift ever is knowing that people care about you. I sure felt that this last week! Thanks to all my SU! friends. You are the best!


2 comments:

gina bina said...

I can ONLY imagine what a baby shower at Stampin Up! would be like.
So, when do I get to see this new babe in real life??

travdean said...

I am glad you had a great time and were able to see your friends again. I have enjoyed eating the left-over party favors :)