Monday, September 1, 2008

pine valley camping trip

Each year our family gets together in Pine Valley for our annual Labor Day camping trip. For several years we enjoyed this trip with only the company of our aging family, but now we have added kids back into the mix. What is camping without kids? ... Far too civilized, I must say! :) This year we had Gracie, Parker, Drew, and Anna. It reminded me of how much fun camping can be!

It's a good thing germs don't exist when you are camping.
(The tear stain through the dirt is my favorite!)


Can I share with you, please? Yummy!


Mom, can you help me wash off my unibrow?


Parker seems to be the cleanest of the bunch!
Don't let him fool you! :)


Gracie loves taking care of Anna.


One of many camping casualties...


Camping cousins: Parker, Gracie, and Drew!


5 comments:

AmyPoll said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun...I sure hope the weather was better for you than it was for us up north!!! I tell myself that it is all the dirt that gives my kids such good immune systems. (You don't want to know what I found in Julianna's mouth the other day!)

Jaime Dubois said...

Looks like so much fun! It's so fun to see pictures of all of your family...in some way it makes me feel like I am keeping up to date with everyone. :) Oh, and Anna is really so adorable. We'd love to see you all in person sometime.

travdean said...

The camping was fun. I have to admit the filthy kids still gross me out a bit.

Mandi said...

You got some awesome pictures! What's sad is that for some reason my face looks dirty too! Not Good! We had so much fun with you guys and we loved holding Anna! Can't wait to see you again!

Brianna said...

What a great tradition and what cute kids!