Sunday, September 7, 2008

blessing day

On Sunday we were able to bless Anna at church. Travis, Anna, and I were thankful to be surrounded by a lot of family and friends. Anna sure has many grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles, cousins and more that love her very much already! Travis gave her a beautiful blessing. She is a lucky girl to have such a wonderful daddy.

As you can see i
n the picture, Anna wore a very poofy satin and tulle dress. As you have learned from a previous post, Anna is a bit wiggly. Let's just say that wiggles and slippery fabric are a dangerous combination. But, dang, she sure looked cute.

Travis served a mission in Portugal, and while his family was over there visiting, his mom bought these adorable knitted shoes. Anna wore them on her big day. Why is it that all tiny baby clothes are SO cute?

A big thanks to everyone who came and to everyone who helped make the day unforgettable. We love you all!



6 comments:

travdean said...

It was a great day. We are lucky to have such great family and friends. I am just glad we didn't get stressed about it.

The Cushing Family said...

She looks absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I am so happy for you. Isn't their blessing day so exciting? I love checking your blog and seeing how well you are doing. We need to get together sometime...when life slows down...if it ever does!

Mandi said...

She seriously looks sooooo cute! I love that dress! I wish we could have been there. We were so sad that we missed it. I'm glad it was a good day!

Brianna said...

She looks beautiful! Also, the reason all things baby are so cute is because they are so tiny...think how cute all adult stuff would be if it was that small.

AmyPoll said...

She is beautiful and that dress was so cute. I didn't know that Travis went to Portugal on his mission...Bart went there too. I wonder if they possibly knew each other or some of the same families. Bart went to the Porto mission. How old is Travis? Bart is almost 33...yikes, we are starting to get old!!!

travdean said...

I also went to the Port mission. Bart was probably there a few years earlier than I was. I was there from 2001-2003. What areas did he serve in? (Porto, Famalicão, Santo Tirso, Trofa, Aveiro, Viseu)